Tuition Payment Plan
- There is a $40.00 Non-Refundable fee due upon enrollment in the payment plan.
- The total amount due is divided into 4 equal payments. The payment dates and amounts cannot be edited.
- If you enroll in the payment plan after January 11, 2018, the first payment is required at the time of enrollment. (Do not stop after the “submit payment” button – wait until you see the “You are now enrolled in the Spring 2018 4 Pay Plan. . .” screen.) You will receive an email confirmation after successful enrollment. If you do not receive the email, you did not complete the enrollment.
January 16, 2018, February 15, 2018, March 15, 2018, and April 16, 2018. Payments process at 7:00 p.m.
Payments must be made online
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club) or eChecks (bank account and routing numbers are required). If a debit or credit card is used there is an additional 2.75% processing fee. There are no additional fees when using eChecks.
- Plan payments will not be accepted at the Cashiers’ Office.
- Payments will be deducted automatically. (To avoid additional fees, be sure to have adequate funds in your account.)
- A hold will be placed on your account until payment in full has been received. If payments are current, the hold can be temporarily removed to add or drop classes.
Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
- I have chosen to participate in the tuition payment plan through CashNet.
- I understand that there is a $40.00 non-refundable application fee charged by CashNet at the time of enrollment. If the payment for the enrollment fee is rejected, you may be dropped from your classes for non-payment on the scheduled date.
- I understand that this in an interest-free program, and that monthly payments are due and automatically deducted from the payment source on the scheduled due dates.
- I understand that the payment date and amount is fixed by the program and cannot be adjusted.
- I understand that the payment amount may change to reflect changes on the student account.
- I understand that if I de-activate or cancel the plan, the balance is due in full immediately. If the balance is not paid in full immediately, I will not be eligible to enroll in the payment plan in the future, a hold will be placed on my account and I may be dropped from my classes.
- I understand that I can make my payments online with eCheck (bank routing and account number) and that by so doing no check processing fees will be charged. Debit card numbers do not process as eChecks; you must have the bank routing and account number.
- I understand that I may use a debit card or a credit card (MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club or Visa), but that a service charge may apply.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to have the funds or credit line available on the payment due date. I understand that cash is not accepted as a form of payment in the tuition payment plan.
- I understand that there will be a $20 fee for any returned check.
- I understand that if I miss any two payments, I may be dropped from the plan, and from my classes as well.
- I understand that if I am late or miss a payment, or default (including dishonored payments) on my tuition payment plan this term, I will not be permitted to enroll in the payment plan in the future.
- I understand that if withdraw from class or school, I must also withdraw from the payment plan or the payment may process even if the balance is zero.
- I understand that if I make a payment outside of the payment plan, I must notify the loan office or the payment may process as originally scheduled.
- I understand that if I later receive financial aid, the tuition due will be paid in full before I receive a refund. I understand that I must notify the loan office if financial aid applies to my account and the balance is paid in full prior to the conclusion of the payment plan. If the loan office is not notified in advance, the payment may be processed even if the balance is zero.
- I understand that if my classes are dropped past the date for a refund, I will owe the school the balance of my tuition and fees, and that I will not have access to any transcripts, nor will I be able to register for future terms until the balance is paid in full.
- I understand that I will be responsible for all attorney’s fees and other charges and costs necessary for the collection of any amount not paid when due.