Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
- I have chosen to participate in the tuition payment plan through CashNet and understand that there is a $40.00 non-refundable application fee charged by CashNet at the time of enrollment. If the payment is dishonored, it will be charged on my student account and I may be dropped from my classes for non-payment on the scheduled date.
- If I enrolled in auto pay (by logging into my payment plan through MyDixie and selecting “Set up auto pay”), my payments will process automatically. If I didn’t enroll in auto pay my payments must be made manually on or before the payment due date.
- I understand that this in an interest-free program.
- I understand that the payment date and amount is fixed by the program and cannot be adjusted.
- I understand that the payment amount may change to reflect changes on the student account.
- I understand that if I de-activate or cancel the plan, the balance is due in full immediately. If the balance is not paid in full immediately, I will not be eligible to enroll in the payment plan in the future.
- I understand that I can make my payments online with eCheck (bank routing and account number) and that by so doing no check processing fees will be charged. Debit card numbers do not process as eChecks; you must have the bank routing and account number.
- I understand that I may use a debit card or a credit card (MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club or Visa), and that there will be a non-refundable service charge added by CashNet.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to have the funds or credit line available on the payment due date. I understand that cash is not an acceptable form of payment in the tuition payment plan.
- I understand that there will be a $20 non-refundable fee for any dishonored payment.
- I understand that if I am late with or miss a payment, or default (including dishonored payments) on my tuition payment plan this term, a hold will be placed on my student account, and I may not be eligible to enroll in the payment plan in the future.
- I understand that if withdraw from class(es) or DSU, I must notify the Revenue office or the payment may process as scheduled, even if the balance is zero.
- I understand that if I make a payment outside of the payment plan, I must notify the Revenue office or the payment may process as originally scheduled.
- I understand that if I later receive financial aid, the tuition due will be paid first before I receive a refund. I understand that I must notify the Revenue office if financial aid applies to my account and the balance is paid in full prior to the conclusion of the payment plan. If the Revenue office is not notified in advance, the payment may be processed even if the balance is zero.
- I understand that if my classes are dropped past the date for a refund, I owe DSU the balance of my tuition and fees, and that I will not have access to any transcripts, nor will I be able to register for future terms until the balance is paid in full.
- I understand that I will be responsible for all attorney’s fees and other charges and costs necessary for the collection of any amount not paid when due.
If you have additional questions contact Sarah Shurtliff – 435-879-4673 or email@example.com