Business Services



How do I sign-up for Direct Deposit?

Please fill out the Direct Deposit form and submit the original, signed form to the payroll office. Forms that do not include a voided original (or photocopied) check or a bank authorization form with preprinted routing and account information may be delayed. Be sure to include your email address to receive an email notification with your paystub attached on payday via email.  Direct deposit is required for all employees.

How will I get my paystub/paycheck?

Direct deposit is required for all DSU employees.  If your direct deposit setup is delayed for your first paycheck, then it will be mailed to the local (or permanent if no local) address on file.

NOTE: The local address is used for mailing paychecks (if you have a local address entered – if not, it will use the permanent address if there is no local address entered). The permanent address is used for mailing W-2 forms and for paychecks if no local address is entered. Using the local address for a student living in a temporary location (like a local apartment) and a parent’s address for permanent is the typical purpose of having both local and permanent addresses.



How can I change my address?

You may change your address using our Banner Self-Service module by clicking on the “My Dixie” link above.

Where can I get an old pay stub?

You can print old paystubs using the Banner Self-Service module by clicking on the “My Dixie” link above.

When is payday?

DSU has a semi-monthly payroll cycle done on the 15th and last day of every month. Depending on which payroll you are paid on, you may want to check the payroll calendar for specific dates.

Where can I get my W-2?

W-2’s will be mailed to the permanent address on file no later than January 31st each year. If you have “opted-in” for electronic retrieval of your W-2 (done on Banner Self-Service) go to Self-Service to retrieve and print your W-2. You may also retrieve and print a copy from the Banner Self-Service module at any time once they are released (no later than January 31st each year).

How can I change my W-4?

You can pick up a printed W-4 form in the Business Services Office, or you can print one at and submit it to the payroll department.


Payroll Office


Phone: 435-652-7611

Office: Holland 553, Holland 554